A Decade to Remember
At the end of each year, many of us tend to come up with lists of things that we would like to do in the coming year. We pledge that we would want to change certain habits, cut-off certain people, do this and that and so forth. For most of the times, we notice that nothing has changed really for the past 365 days and that becomes a daily old routine each year.
As we step into the new year 2020, let’s think of all the wasted time. Years that have passed without us really making much difference.
This new decade gives us another opportunity to reflect on what we haven’t accomplished and let’s us realize that we do not have forever to live the lives that we have dreamt of. If we are to make significant changes, then we should do it now because as Janeth Jackson says, “we are made for now and not tomorrow”.
The advancement of technology and definitely what we so call globalisation has enabled us to access every information on our finger tips and so was this article that someone sent in a Whatsapp group. A large part of this article was borrowed from an anonymous author and the message is so inspiring so then we decided to share. sharing is caring after all so we know that somebody out there needs to hear this.
Is that your Key Question?
In case you were wondering how to make 2020 a decade to remember, there are several ways that you can make 2020 your year. You only have to believe that you can do it and that you came here to make it. Here are eight ways or things you can do to make the decade unforgettable.
1. If all you ever wished for was to go back to school, this is the right time. You can start a degree course, finish it, do a masters degree and PhD on top of the first degree.
2. Starting a relationship is also not a very bad idea. You can decide to be in a relationship and get married. Believe me ten years is enough to have two or three kids of your won.
3. You might as well save small and buy a piece of land and build a house. Land is a lifetime valuable asset and as years go, its value increases.
4. You can write a book and sell at least 10,000 copies. To be a good writer, you have to be a good reader. the more you are consistent with your writing, the more you perfect it.
5. You can take that bold step and start a business and see it established and become profitable. For instance; fashion, sewing, bakery, event management, e-biz, transport biz, property renting or leasing, selling juice, sachet water, recharge card, bags, shoes, beads etc
6. You can plan for an early retirement and willingly quit the job you don’t enjoy any more.
7. You can start saving and investing with as little as 300k on farms/Lands/Real estate Bitcoin,stocks and within ten years have an investment portfolio in millions.
8. You can start a farming project now,Example Coconut, Cashew, Cocoa, Fish farming, Poultry project, Vegetable garden, supply of food stuff etc
FORGET the “there are several people in the biz” mentality. If that is the case, why are they all succeeding? This means that you will always get your own customers and expand if you do it well. You are and you will always be what you THINK.
Look, there is more you can do in a decade. Sadly, many of us do very little. If you look back and review your past decade (2010 – 2019) you might agree with me that you wasted lots opportunities/life. You surely could have done far much better than what you have settled for.
Let this Decade be
You must resolve and decide that the next decade of your life will be different, better, and more successful. This resolution should lead you to do things differently and also do different things.
You might start with a resolve to strategize and plan for the next decade of your life IN ADVANCE!!! Come up with a clear vision of the kind of future you desire to see unfold in the next 10 years of your life.
Lets start here: What 3 things would you like to do / have or accomplish in the next 10 years of your life? Come up with a list of 3 solid things you desire to do in the next decade.
We wish you well and good success in the next 10 years of your life 2020 to 2030. Remember, you shall be great only if you work smart, you do not cheat people and follow basic business laws and strategies.
You have no limits, you have God, and God can do anything.
PS: Don’t Forget to comment or share because sharing is caring.